Internet of Things, IoT offers unique opportunities for organizations & businesses to hyper-connect people, devices & systems. However, the customers required to deal with multiple vendors in this fragmented IoT ecosystem. Addressing this challenge, Rigel Networks has developed an all-inclusive IoT service offerings & solutions, to help business unlock insightful opportunities.
IOT Solutions by Rigel Networks:
- IoT Consulting : Rigel Networks possess IoT framework that incorporates areas from understanding business requisites to development of IoT execution strategy with a clearly defined roadmap.
Our IoT Consulting service covers strategy & roadmap definition, business transformation readiness assessment, digital transformation planning, enterprise architecture planning, security and vulnerability assessment.
- IoT Deployment & Implementation: Whether it’s a new technology rollouts or MACs (Moves, adds or changes), Rigel Networks IOT services helps you deploy 100’s to 1000’s of locations with upmost care & quality assurance.
The major services includes Mobile apps for Sensor data, Sensor Applications Cloud Deployment, Sensor Data Analytics, Machine learning & AI and much more.
- IoT Management: Our services covers device monitoring & management, subscription management, asset lifecycle management, Big Data Services, service delivery management, Amplification of sensor data & cloud enablement
- Automotive & Transformation: Real-time driving behavior, traffic & vehicle diagnostics, enabling improved customer satisfaction, increased safety, reduced pollution & additional Revenue streams
- Retail: Stock-out prevention through connected and intelligent supply chains. Use data from social media, video surveillance cameras, internet & mobile device usage & avail predictions on consumer behavior & trends
- Healthcare: By remote monitoring of staff and patients ability to locate and identify status of equipment, enable improved employee productivity, resource usage and outcomes that result in efficiency gains and cost savings
- Infrastructure: By Smart lighting, water, power, fire, cooling, alarms and structural health systems, get environmental benefits and significant cost savings with better utilization of resources and preventive maintenance of critical systems
- Oil and Gas: By utilization of smart components, benefit from reduced operating costs and fuel consumption
- Manufacturing: Quick response to fluctuations in demand; maximized operational efficiency, safety and reliability, using smart sensors and digital control systems. Enhanced agility and flexibility, reduced energy consumption and carbon footprint
Rigel Networks Advantage: